I have a quick catch up list for you, ’cause I’ve been up since 4:30 am and have a lot stirring in my head:
1. I’m super excited about enLIVEn–a devotional site I’m co-leading with Alisa Hope Wagner (Her first post is our heart for the whole thing!) I wrote my first post (here)…please read it and tell me what you think!
2. My very last website, like for REAL this time, is going to be launching very soon. I’m proud of it and thankful for the blessing of a new friend, as well.
3. Yep, no more web design.
4. Seriously. DONE.
5. I have a wonderful part-time marketing job that is perfect for my schedule and family right now. Even today, I have had the flexibility to launch enLIVEn and work my hours later. SO GOOD!
6. Chris and I have been dreaming a lot lately. As kids have begun to fly the nest, two out and two to go, we have been praying diligently for a place to finally (hopefully for good) land. The starter home we have is a blessing for sure! But we are hoping to be able to host friends overnight and have more room for friends to come sup with us. So we are beginning to sock away for a down payment.
7. Re-read that last sentence. It is amazing that we have two in college and I am cutting back work AND we are able to begin saving for a new home. That is astounding if you have known us for any length of time. That is a God-sized answer to prayer!
8. Coming clean–alright, before we even go, I want to let my Colorado friends know something…we are taking a little anniversary trip to Estes Park to celebrate 27 years of marriage!! But my Chris says, and I agree (though I’m very sad and kicking dirt about it, but HE’S RIGHT), it’s just us. So raincheck, Colorado friends? We love you so!! But this trip is time for lovebirds.
9. How can it be 12:47 pm already? It feels like morning still.
10. All our kids are pumped and ready for school to begin! But first, 19 more days of summer (a little longer for the Aggies).
11. Please keep us in your prayers, as we go to Estes Park–travel safety, good health for all and fun for the kids, who will be hanging out with my parents!.
How may I be praying for you all today?